Hammond B3-X always changes MainStage concert on opening

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Hammond B3-X always changes MainStage concert on opening

Postby giacomopetrussa » Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:39 am

I wanted to report a bug regarding the Hammond B3-X plugin.
The plugin version is 1.3.4. I use Mainstage 3.6.6 on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.

The bug is the following: every time I open the same concert mainstage it is as if something changes at startup: in fact the icon in the title bar becomes opaque, a sign that an unsaved change has been applied.

The fact is that no change on my part is made. I am sure that it is related to the plugin in question, I have carried out various tests with other plugins at my disposal.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks.
giacomopetrussa

Re: Hammond B3-X always changes MainStage concert on opening

Postby mpkrodel » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:20 pm

I'm having the same problem on the latest MainStage on a 2020 Intel Macbook. I recreated the concert from scratch. As soon as I added th Hammond B-3X the concert would crash.
mpkrodel

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:28 pm

Since no users have chimed in with suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you have not already done so. If you have, please continue to work with them and they'll help find a solution for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby giacomopetrussa » Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Since no users have chimed in with suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you have not already done so. If you have, please continue to work with them and they'll help find a solution for you.

Thank you for your reply. I've already submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting a response. Have a nice day.
giacomopetrussa

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:24 pm

giacomopetrussa wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Since no users have chimed in with suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw if you have not already done so. If you have, please continue to work with them and they'll help find a solution for you.

Thank you for your reply. I've already submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago and now I'm waiting a response. Have a nice day.

What is your ticket number? I would check your spam/junk folders for a reply because tickets do not take that long to get a reply unless something odd happened. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby giacomopetrussa » Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:53 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
giacomopetrussa wrote:

What is your ticket number? I would check your spam/junk folders for a reply because tickets do not take that long to get a reply unless something odd happened. Thank you.

Peter, I really appreciate your patience and kindness!!
Here is the ticket number: #6208966.
Thank you and have a great day.
giacomopetrussa

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:07 pm

No problem, happy to help. I have relayed your ticket information to the team. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More