IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:23 am

Not Peter_IK, but ...

I would think that the IKPM shows the date and time of Registration in your local time (that is, November 08).

As you have said Korea is 13 hours ahead of US Eastern Time, so it seems you me that you should be OK, but only by about one hour or so.

--------------
Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red buttonred button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. When you get the auto-acknowledgement of your enquiry, send proof of purchase and or Registration.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:28 am

Meanwhile ... the final result is:

I'm sure that you will all have a lot of fun exploring what you've now got. :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby MAXXAX » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:50 am

DarkStar wrote:Not Peter_IK, but ...

I would think that the IKPM shows the date and time of Registration in your local time (that is, November 08).

As you have said Korea is 13 hours ahead of US Eastern Time, so it seems you me that you should be OK, but only by about one hour or so.

--------------
Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red buttonred button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. When you get the auto-acknowledgement of your enquiry, send proof of purchase and or Registration.

Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

Thank you for your advice, I submitted support form. However, I didn't find my submitted form. Where I can find my submission history? Is it just sent contact team and I can't show that?
MAXXAX

Postby DarkStar » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:02 pm

You can see your Orders listed here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-orders/

You cannot see your submission history or any open support tickets. But you should have received an auto-acknowledgement email. Reply to that with any supporting info that you have.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby MAXXAX » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:47 pm

DarkStar wrote:You can see your Orders listed here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-orders/

You cannot see your submission history or any open support tickets. But you should have received an auto-acknowledgement email. Reply to that with any supporting info that you have.

I didn't received auto-acknowledgement email... Dose this take a while too? :roll:
MAXXAX

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:51 pm

MAXXAX wrote:@Peter_IK

My country's online shop has no stocks, So I Purchased Amplitube 5 crossgrade before November 7 midnight(ET) in IK Online Shop. But I can't get promotion page. I live in Korea, and I purchased at Nov 8, A.M 11:45 (KST/UTC+9), but ET is still Nov 7.
is it problem of time difference?

I checked ET(EDT/UTC-4), and purchased product before Nov 7 Midnight ET. Can I get promotion page?

I registered Amplitube 5 before Nov 7 midnight(ET). But Product Manager regarded product registered at Nov 8(KST, Not a EDT)...
Please help me, what should I do to get promotion?

You would need to contact IK Support and they can assist you. Thank you.

Edit - I see this was covered above.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MAXXAX » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:01 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
MAXXAX wrote:@Peter_IK

My country's online shop has no stocks, So I Purchased Amplitube 5 crossgrade before November 7 midnight(ET) in IK Online Shop. But I can't get promotion page. I live in Korea, and I purchased at Nov 8, A.M 11:45 (KST/UTC+9), but ET is still Nov 7.
is it problem of time difference?

I checked ET(EDT/UTC-4), and purchased product before Nov 7 Midnight ET. Can I get promotion page?

I registered Amplitube 5 before Nov 7 midnight(ET). But Product Manager regarded product registered at Nov 8(KST, Not a EDT)...
Please help me, what should I do to get promotion?

You would need to contact IK Support and they can assist you. Thank you.

Yes! I had submitted the form. I hope they reply soon :!:
MAXXAX

Postby josephrees » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:02 pm

I ordered one of the iRig Keys I/O 25's on Saturday because I wanted to participate in the group buy, was going to purchase Amplitube 5 se anyway and figured "why not get some hardware too!?"

I was hoping that I would get to register some of the applications, Amplitube, some of the addons for it, maybe Modo Bass SE and Modo Drum SE. However, the only way I can register any of those is to register the hardware and obviously I don't have it. I'm now concerned that, even though I clearly ordered before the deadline that I won't get credit for it. That's the primary concern.

Secondarily, I'd really like to begin using the full SE version of Amplitube (at least). Is there any way to get it marked as though it's registered so I can start using it? Perhaps someone can intercept my order and send me an e-mail with the serial number so that I can input it for registration, opening up the 24 freebies and allowing me to then register Amplitube and other items?
josephrees

Postby migaloo » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:47 am

I purchased a group buy qualifier (UNO Synth, hardware) on the 30th Oct and Order Status shows “IN PROGRESS” I live in Australia and due to C-19 and unprecedented postage delays, I don’t think I will make the registration deadline. I read on the 25gb Promo page that if my package arrives after that, I should notify IK after registration and they will assist me to qualify and choose my 25 group buy goodies. A lot of my choices are priced in green depicting new or bundled tags. I am worried that those prices may change by the time I receive my parcel and no longer be equal value, limiting my choices to “lesser value”
I hope not.
migaloo

Postby Guitarfish » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:20 am

migaloo wrote:I purchased a group buy qualifier (UNO Synth, hardware) on the 30th Oct and Order Status shows “IN PROGRESS” I live in Australia and due to C-19 and unprecedented postage delays, I don’t think I will make the registration deadline.

Hi migaloo
I’m in a similar position, having purchased hardware during the extended grace-period which is still showing ‘in progress’. I’m also in Australia and can confirm the delivery system is crumbling under the strain!

However IK seem to have gone out of their way to be fair throughout this promo, so I am still hopeful that their support will see us right if the goods don’t arrive before end of Nov.
Maybe worth grabbing a screenshot of any particular promos you are interested in, just in case?

I have already got my list ready to go so should be able to order my 24 bonuses within the hour once the hardware arrives and can be registered…
Guitarfish

Postby Triton_Palace » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:07 am

Not a you should have done this post but as an FYI, I'm also in Australia and bought Uno Drum to double dip from an authorised dealer in Brisbane. Registered and got my promotional stuff.
Triton_Palace

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:42 pm

The group buy page explains cases like a couple of folks have posted above:

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY QUALIFYING HARDWARE PURCHASE DOESN’T ARRIVE IN TIME?
We’re offering a general 1-week grace period following the close of the Group Buy to register your qualifying hardware purchase. Or, if you receive your unit after that window ends, please register via the IK Product Manager and then contact our support team with your proof of purchase
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Farkyoo2 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:17 am

Group buy "looks" like its still going???
Farkyoo2

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Farkyoo2 wrote:Group buy "looks" like its still going???

No, the page is up because it has redemption information and such. The timer shows zero days left. It is not running, it has been shut down after November 7th fully.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bvibberts » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:22 am

Hello,

I purchased 1 plugin and got the 24 promotional plugins. That same day, I bought a second plugin, registered it, installed it, but never saw the second set of promotional plugins appear in my account. Right away, I sent an email to support. After a few days, I sent a second email to IK support. I never got a response from them.

Is it still possible to get the second set of 24 into my account?

Thanks!

Brian
bvibberts

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements