IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price of 1

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: IK's 25th Anniversary Group Buy! Up to 25 for the price

Postby dave_clark » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:37 pm

Although I'm not sure if it will help me or not, I went ahead and ordered ARC 3 with microphone because this promotion makes it worthwhile through the additional products.

However, apparently because this has a physical product, I may not receive it and be able to register in time to benefit from this promotion (a second time). If I had ordered the software alone, I probably I would already have the product and could have registered it before the deadline and could benefit from this promotion again.

I mention this in case there are others out there who may think that they will get at least the software and to register it time. It may be too late already. Nothing is delivered right away so you cannot register immediately and may miss the deadline.
dave_clark

Postby OldIKUser1 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:08 am

If a person already bought the Total studio 3 Max bundle and got the comprexxor as a bonus, am I right in the belief that the only software they don't already have would be the Sampletron2, the Electromagnetik, the Cinekinetik, and the Resonator?

I only ask as I have attempted to get clarification on this from ik support but they can't seem to answer this question.
Thanks!
OldIKUser1

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:43 am

OldIKUser1 wrote:If a person already bought the Total studio 3 Max bundle and got the comprexxor as a bonus, am I right in the belief that the only software they don't already have would be the Sampletron2, the Electromagnetik, the Cinekinetik, and the Resonator?

I only ask as I have attempted to get clarification on this from ik support but they can't seem to answer this question.
Thanks!

You would not have those you mention. The Resonator is not in the group buy, so you'd have 9 total products. SampleTron 2 and the eight instruments from Cinekinetik and Electromagnetik.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby huli50 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:47 pm

jd21234 wrote: Can I pick both the TRacks 5 and the TRacks 5 SE as free products,

TRacks 5 and TRacks 5 SE...why didn't I think of that? I was going to use a pick on the De-Esser anyway. This way, I get a few more useful modules for the same free pick. Thanks for the idea, jd. Genius.
huli50

Postby notaneasygame » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:28 pm

I'll be doing the same, I want Master Match but will get T-Racks.

It may also futureproof any potential upgrade savings later if T-Racks 2 ever comes our way, or you get lucky with an extra module being added to the existing product. I've duplicated loads of products from buying hardware.
notaneasygame

Postby mistermahler1 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:08 pm

Hi ,... just joined the GB

Found some of the older "T-Racks 3" in my account, bought in 2009, last updated 2011 :shock:

1. Are they basically identical to the ones offered in this GB ?? (as in not updated for 10 years)

2. And, on the contrary, how comes that I alternatively have to pay for the same plug again ??

AFAIK there was never a upgrade-path for those, (likely bought single, but dont remember)

MM
mistermahler1

Postby notaneasygame » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:48 pm

I forget it's actually T-Racks 5.

Not the thread for it, but 2011 is likely 32bit at best. If ever there was a time to upgrade now's the time, fantastic promo.
notaneasygame

Postby mistermahler1 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:21 pm

latest version in my account is 3.51 for all "3" versions ,.. improvment over 3.50 is:

• Improved stability of 64-bit sessions with multiple T-RackS 3 instances
• All single processors now report correct latency to the DAW

Actually 12 individual plugs ,. + CSR suite where I would now have to bleed for each type

Fortunately some of them are represented in the normal "5" bundle that I got later on

So maybe 5-7 being "lost", I will get over it, but dont like the concept, if this is realy how it is

I was actually just in the GB to build on my own little "Syntronik Bundle", not pay twice for
the same T-racks ;)

Hope some can throw a little light on this, and my plugs are not made worthless in W10/64

Version 3.51 seems to be 64 bit ,..

Don't know what version or difference there evt. is up to date, not able to see more history
mistermahler1

Postby pat.osterday » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:37 pm

If I'm understanding correctly and you have the latest Custom Shop installed, did you do the "restore purchases" option? That should activate any T-RackS singles you have purchased in the past for T-RackS 5.
pat.osterday

Postby DarkStar » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:02 pm

Now we are 8!

But almost another 2000 participants are needed in the next 3.5 days. That's 95 an hour! A lot more than the actual rate so far.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tubemarker » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:09 pm

This is a bit offtopic comment but belongs to this Groub Buy.

I purchased Amplitube 5 today (when there was 7 free products). But unfortunately there where network problems. Monay gone but I didn't get serial. Send message to IK Support about it. Then I read in this forum that it usually takes 2 business days when they reply. But that means that august is over then and I am unable to register my product and be eglible for group buy.

Is there a quicker way to solve this issue? I also used 60 jampoints and only have 6 left now so I don't want to make another purchase because I don't have jampoints to use.
tubemarker

Postby tubemarker » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:19 pm

tubemarker wrote:This is a bit offtopic comment but belongs to this Groub Buy.

I purchased Amplitube 5 today (when there was 7 free products). But unfortunately there where network problems. Monay gone but I didn't get serial. Send message to IK Support about it. Then I read in this forum that it usually takes 2 business days when they reply. But that means that august is over then and I am unable to register my product and be eglible for group buy.

Is there a quicker way to solve this issue? I also used 60 jampoints and only have 6 left now so I don't want to make another purchase because I don't have jampoints to use.

Just to note that my issue is being handled. It has left in quite bizarre state where I can't accept the payment. I sure it is solved out by Monday when bank is also able to help me.
tubemarker

Postby Tom Kearney » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:16 am

Hello! I’m ready to join the group buy.

I have a pricing question. If a buy the Comprexxor (129) with the 30% off coupon so that the price is then 90.99, do I get to choose, for example, the Stealth Limiter (124.99), or am I limited to < 90.99 products?

Or, if I buy the Stealth Limiter, can I then choose the Comprexxor as one of my free items?

I’m planning on getting both the Comprexxor and the Stealth Limiter (and a bunch of other goodies, so I’d appreciate some guidance!

Thanks!
Tom Kearney

Postby drewfx1 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:36 am

You can get products for <= the price listed on the Group Buy page BEFORE DISCOUNTS. So if you use discounts/Jam Points/etc. you're buying in at the listed price point BEFORE discounts are applied.
drewfx1

Postby ttinker » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:39 am

tkearneyone@gmail.com wrote:... I have a pricing question. If a buy the Comprexxor (129) with the 30% off coupon so that the price is then 90.99, do I get to choose, for example, the Stealth Limiter (124.99), or am I limited to < 90.99 products?

Or, if I buy the Stealth Limiter, can I then choose the Comprexxor as one of my free items?...

To confirm, if you buy Comprexxor, then Stealth will be one of your bonus options, regardless of Jam Points. Anything in the promo with a price point equal to or less than the price you pay *BEFORE* Jam Points are applied, will be available.

However if Stealth is €124.99 and Comprexxor is €129.99, then buying the former will not get you the latter. Equal or less, but jam points do not affect anything.
ttinker

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements