T-RackS 6 now available

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

T-RackS 6 now available

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:11 pm

IK Multimedia, the leading innovator in music software and hardware, proudly announces the release of T-RackS 6, the latest generation of its acclaimed mixing and mastering software. With innovative new modules, improved capabilities, faster workflow and more effortless organization, T-RackS 6 expands on its legendary sound quality, speed and ease-of-use to offer everything musicians, producers and engineers need to craft the perfect track.

The One-Stop Mixing and Mastering Suite

T-RackS 6 offers 60 world-class mixing and mastering processors, available individually in any DAW, as an all-in-one plug-in or as a standalone Mastering Console. Also included are T-RackS’s celebrated presets covering every instrument and genre, providing instant starting points and minimizing time spent tweaking so users can get their hits done.

From studio must-have compressors, EQs and channel strips, all leveraging IK’s industry-leading analog modeling technology, to hall, room, plate and spring reverbs based on some of the most iconic studios of all time, to cutting-edge digital processors and organic all-in-one units, T-RackS 6 offers every tool users could need to shape their mixes and masters.

https://youtu.be/LeNQMvL1aS4

What’s new

• New Modules Manager: Take charge of your workspace and have total control over which modules appear in your DAW. It’s all in your hands.
  • T-RackS Plug-in: Discover and quickly create advanced mixing and mastering chains to speed up your productions.
  • T-RackS Singles: All dynamic T-RackS 6 plug-in modules now feature side-chain functionality for added flexibility.
  • Revamped GUI: Engineered for speed and functionality, it’s faster and more responsive than ever before.
  • Master Bus Panel: Enjoy full project control with comprehensive tools to guide you.
  • New Master Match X: Intelligent auto-mastering to internal and external references for professional masters almost instantly.
  • In/Out Metering in Chain View: Get a quick and comprehensive overview of your audio levels.
  • Enhanced Floating Preset Window: Take advantage of intelligent features that simplify and boost your creative process.
  • Customizable Meter Window: Tailor it to fit your preferences and needs precisely.
  • 8 Exciting New Modules: Discover an expanded collection with a wealth of options for mixing, mastering and creative sound design.

Learn more at ikmultimedia.com/tr6

Users who have T-RackS 5 MAX v2 or 50+ T-RackS singles will see a coupon in their cart, apply that for $/€100 off. Users who have 25+ T-RackS singles will see a coupon in their cart, apply that one for $/€50 off.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: T-RackS 6 now available - TR5 products locked out Intro

Postby whhf54 » Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:27 pm

Hi Peter I just installed the TR-6 intro. I own ALL of the TR5 components yet it only shows 'Mic Room' as owned/unlocked, However, Mic Room DOES NOT SHOW UP as a choice in TR6. ALL the others are locked out :?: . What gives. (I did a product refresh in custom shop with no change). Are the TR5 components NOT compatible with TR6?

Also I tried to purchase TR6 Max @$99.99 as listed in promo. (owners of 50+ Tracks5) it will only gives me the $50.00 coupon instead if the $100.00 one. Please advise

Will Fisher
whhf54

Re: T-RackS 6 now available - TR5 products locked out Intro

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:10 am

whhf54 wrote:Hi Peter I just installed the TR-6 intro. I own ALL of the TR5 components yet it only shows 'Mic Room' as owned/unlocked, However, Mic Room DOES NOT SHOW UP as a choice in TR6. ALL the others are locked out :?: . What gives. (I did a product refresh in custom shop with no change). Are the TR5 components NOT compatible with TR6?

Also I tried to purchase TR6 Max @$99.99 as listed in promo. (owners of 50+ Tracks5) it will only gives me the $50.00 coupon instead if the $100.00 one. Please advise

Will Fisher

T-RackS 6 Intro does not port over your existing T-RackS 5/previous plugins. Please see this FAQ for details: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1517

If you are not seeing the correct coupon for what you have in your account, IK Support would need to look directly at your account and situation. They can be reached at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to News and Announcements